Friday, February 27, 2009

I have been wondering I want to help raise money for the Horse Rescue facility and wondering how to go about it. I have a website where I could donate all the cash back on purchases on items that people buy everyday. So my first goal is to raise enough money to donate a site directly to them. So if you are interested in helping the horses, then please visit my site www.dreamstomillions.com look and purchase at over 800 name brand stores like, Staples, Sears, Old Navy, Macy's, Victoria Secret, Office Depot, Home Depot, Target and hundreds more.

I will also donate 1 dollar for everysale on my SuperCloths located at my website of www.earth2save.com What they need the most is volunteers and money. The vet bills, the feed and the supplements that they must supply for the horses can really add up so please support Equine rescue facility by shopping and please tell everyone.

I would love to raise large amounts to help them but right now the goal is 450.00 which is attatainable.

Thank you so much in advance for your donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment