Sunday, February 15, 2009

I just wonder what we all do to help save the planet does it all work? My answer to that is yes it does. I never knew how much I throw away before I started to recycle just my paper and cans, bottles, glass and aluminum. Wow every week my bins are full. I have changed my way of thinking of things, with me recycling and I have added bottles to the toilets so I have much less waist of water. Turn off the lights when I leave the room and I am done in it. It really does add up plus watching the electric usage and water usage I save money. That is another plus. I have just started to purchase green, no not in the stores for organic but things like toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, laundry balls ( I will talk more about this wonderful thing later, stay tuned) I LOVE the laundry balls and they save me LOTS of money then the crystal deodorant I will update you later this week on those.

But I think I will take this blog in a direction of Eco Friendly and how we all can save money on the things we buy everyday.

I do hope you return and visit on a regular basis, since I have figured out what this blog is going to be all about.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment